Well, we went to the ENT today and Isaac is getting his tonsils and adnoids out on Mon. Nov. 12. The doctor said that it sounds like Isaac has sleep apnea, and getting his tonsils out will help him to eat better, sleep better, have less runny nose - so overall I hope that it will make Isaac feel better. It is just an outpatient surgery and then he said that he may be grumpy that week, but that it shouldn't be too bad.
I feel bad that he is so young, but I hope it will make him feel better and act a little better :)!
Have a great weekend everyone.
Katherine
2 comments:
Poor little guy, but hopefully it will help and he will eat and sleep better.I think it will be a good thing.
Hope you guys have a great weekend :)
I am so sorry Katherine! Hang in there :)
Post a Comment