Monday, October 22, 2007

Isaac making a mess



Well, Isaac's favorite thing to do is sit on the kitchen table, so if I am not quick enough at cleaning up the meal then he is up there dumping it out. It is starting to make me nuts. This was Sunday after church, and so instead of getting mad, I decided to take pictures, then I could laugh about it being cute!

1 comment:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I was so excited that you wrote. It was fun to see pictures of your cute kids. I haven't seen them in a long time. They are getting so big.Ally is a little girl. I can't believe it.They are so cute. I am glad you guys are closer now.Hopefully we will see you more. I am sure Kathy is excited.
It is always hard when you move. I wish you lived closer to Lehi and we could go and play. Cole would love Ally.
Tell Glen Hi and keep in touch:)