Well after my venting the other day - I have had a good couple of days. So I thought I would try to redeem myself from sounding like a victim. I am so blessed and am so happy.
A lady came over last night and brought us some bread and when she left, she said. Enjoy this time in your life - It's the best! Sometimes, I forget to just enjoy it. Lately with everything going on I have been trying to keep thinking in my mind "Enjoy the Journey" - Kind of a cliche - but I think very important for me to remember.
But - my kids are doing better and Isaac has an appt. on Friday with an ENT.So that will be good to have some answers there.
Later...
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I'm glad that you are starting to get settled. We miss you up here. Annie talks about going to Utah to see Grandma and Ally.
I like that " Enjoy the Journey". I needed to hear that. Yesterday was just a bad day. It is so hard being a mom. It is the best thing and the hardest at the same time. It is so true- they will be gone before we know it. I need to enjoy this stage right now.
I am glad you are getting settled. I hope the doctors appt on Friday goes well.
Glad to see your settled in Logan. Your kids are so cute. I love the pictures of them playing in the leaves. It sounds like Isaac and Abby need to get together because she won't sleep through the night either:)! I hope his doctor's appt. goes well on Friday. Thanks for the reminder to "enjoy the journey," even though it is the title of my blog. It always helps to have someone else remind you :)
Post a Comment