UEA weekend we didn't really have plans so we decided to go up to Lori and Justin's house in Rigby, Idaho. We had so much fun - we were sad that Justin was so busy with work and the potato harvest, but we were glad to hang with Lori and the kids.
On Friday we went to get Kenzie's ears pierced for her birthday. Ally was kind of wanting hers done too and I told her I would rather her wait until she was 8 also, but if she really wanted her to, I would let her. After Kenzie got her ears pierced (Kenzie cried a little and Ally could tell it hurt) - Ally said "Mom, I think I will wait until I am 16!" haha - it was so funny!
Then we went to a local yummy sandwich shop - Gator Jack's...It was really yummy!
Then we went to BEARWORLD!!!
Then we went to BEARWORLD!!!
We had such a great time at Bearworld! What a neat place! I recommend it to anyone!
We saw a ton of other wildlife including tons of bears, elk, deer, moose, mountain goat, turkeys, wolf, buffalo and even a little kitty cat! :) I took tons of pics - but I already had a ton to post!
There was a petting zoo

Just after this - one deer snapped at Max and took his shoe off - I think it scared Max a little - but it was hilarious! :)
Then there were some kiddie rides too!










Wow - I have a ton more pictures too! We had a great time and the weather was PERFECT!!
The rest of the weekend - we played "Ticket to Ride", listened to conference, hung some decorations for Lori, drank Diet Coke, got to see Brayden's flag football game, and just enjoyed being with each other.
Thanks for a great weekend!
Thanks for a great weekend!
1 comment:
LOVE bear world! we need to get there again - and in response to your question i'm not pregnant. i wish i was mearly so i could blame all my dumb behavior on something other than just being dumb!
Post a Comment