Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Going to Mexico

12 days!!!!


I can't wait.


We are going to Playa Del Carmen (just south of Cancun) - anyone ever been here or Mexico or just travels with kids a lot and can give any suggestions on things to pack or not to pack?


oh yah -


We are going on this trip to celebrate Glen's GrAdUaTiOn from The Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University with his Masters of Business Adminstration. He is going to offically graduate in December, but his last class is this SATURDAY! YAHOO!
I am so proud of him!

7 comments:

Brandon said...

How exciting! Mexico will be so fun. Tell Glen congrats!

me? said...

jealous. so jealous. and great posts - you must have been in a bloggin' mood!

Michelle said...

Couldn't be more jealous. And yes I have been there, it was right after my mission, so no kids. But, try to be in your swimsuit as much as possible. 90% humidity and garments are not such a great combo! ;)

Brady and Kariann said...

How fun...wish we were going with you!! Hope you have a great time! CONGRATULATIONS Glen!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Glen Congrats. That is so awesome. So proud of you...You guys will have so much fun in Mexico.

Fun to read all your posts. Your kids are darling.

Rachel said...

Hopefully one day I too will be able to celebrate graduating with my MBA. Congrats Glen, I hope you guys have fun in Mexico!

Mugsy said...

It was just last year that Josh and I were on our way to that very spot! Unfortunatley we had some visa problems and stayed in Miami....But we still have our reservations there! Have so much fun!!