Thursday, August 27, 2009

Macy's Blessing

August 16, 2009 - Macy's Blessing Day

The weather was perfect and we had so much support from family and friends. It was a great day! Macy looked beautiful and Glen gave her a beautiful blessing. Thanks to everyone who came and helped make it such a great day!


Before church

Our new family
Glen, Katherine, Ally , Isaac, Macy, Tracy, Kelly, Nate, Joel, Grandma and Grandpa
The WHOLE Murdoch Crew! Thanks for coming everyone! (esp. Grandma Glenda) The Murdoch cousins
Mom and Macy
The proud parents
The proud big sister! :)
The girl of the day!


The Mecham Family
The Jeff Murdoch Family
Ally and Joel
The kids swinging with Grandpa
The girls (we outnumber the boys now...uh oh)
Grandma Nancy and Macy
Grandma Glenda and Macy

4 comments:

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Cute pictures. Looks like it was a great day. It is always great to have family around for things like this.

Chanell said...

Her dress is so cute. I love the "puffed sleeves." What a great day.

Dana said...

Her dress is beautiful. She is a pretty girl. What is and where did you get her headband/flower that she is wearing?

We are blessing Lilli next weekend.

I never thought I woudl make it through the pregnancy and we are already blessing her.

Congrats on Macy, the birht announcement was really cute! Did your friend do them?

Katherine said...

A girl in my ward makes the headbands and bows. She does a great job and they are pretty cheap. That headband was $3 and the bow was $2. I think it is just tights (for the headband) and I don't know how she makes the flowers. I can give you her email if you want it.

My friend that did my xmas cards last year did my announcments for me as my baby gift! Cute huh?

I want to see pictures of Lilli. I did't even know you had her. I can't see your blog and you aren't on facebook - so email me or something some pics of your family.