Friday, August 28, 2009

hApPy AnNiVeRsArY! 9 years!!!

It was our anniversary on August 17th! We have been married 9 years! That seems crazy to me! I don't feel old enough to be married for 9 years! But we have truly had an amazing 9 years together. School, moving, vacations, not to mention 3 beautiful kids! Love you Glen!

I split up the kids to 2 different babysitters. Isaac to one and Macy and Ally to another so we could go out to dinner. We went to a new restaurant in Logan called Elements. It was really good. I got Chicken Madiera and Glen got Fire Roasted Asian Chicken - they were both REALLY good! Thanks for the babysitting to my friends! We had a fun night!

(Glen thought I was silly for wanting to take a picture-so he is being goofy!)

1 comment:

Walker paradise said...

NOT silly you guys look awesome!!!!! Congrats