Tracy and her kids came to my
mom's house for 2 1/2 weeks!
We had so much fun and did so many fun things.
It was nice to hang out with them!
My kids had a blast and there was
always someone to help with Macy.
mom's house for 2 1/2 weeks!
We had so much fun and did so many fun things.
It was nice to hang out with them!
My kids had a blast and there was
always someone to help with Macy.
When I drove down on Monday evening the power was out (construction above my parents house) and had been out since 8am in the morning. So we were very surprised that it was still out. We went to the mall and had Chick-Fil-A for dinner. We went back home and still no power. So, we played outside, and located some candles and flashlights since it was starting to get dark. The power company said it would be on by 10pm, but it wasn't.
We had all given up and gone to bed without baths or anything and then it finally came on a about 11pm!
We had all given up and gone to bed without baths or anything and then it finally came on a about 11pm!
On Tuesday, I took Ally, Joel, and Isaac to the splash pad and park in South Ogden. It was so fun and such a nice park. I will definately go back there next summer.
Grandma giving Macy a bath! :)
Playing outside at Grandma and Grandpa's house
other neices Reagan and Addison too.
Kelly took these pics of Isaac and Ally -
(she could be a photographer, she's only 11)
Kelly was so good to hold Macy
Isaac got stung by a bee on his right ear. You can tell it's all red and swollen. He was pretty upset, but was much happier when we told him, after it stung him it DIED! (he is such a boy)
That night, Grandpa and Tracy took Kelly, Nate, Joel and Ally to a drive in movie in Riverdale. It is the last drive-in movie theatre in the state. We thought it would be good for the kids to experience one, before they all shut down. They watched Aliens in the Attic. They had a good time.
On Wednesday, Tracy and I took all 6 kids to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. It is a very nice Children's Museum downtown.
The kids had a BlAsT!
This firetruck was Isaac's favorite.
He wore the fireman costume for a while.
We had to finally take it back downstairs when he wasn't looking.
look at my cowboy riding that bull!
(notice Isaac still a Fireman)
Nate practicing up on his anatomy skills
(he is a smarty pants)
Tracy, Isaac and Nate building with blocks.
Ally the Queen
Nate the King
(he is a smarty pants)
Isaac the Astronaut
He wanted to wear this so bad.
Another kid had it on and he kept sneaking
over to ask if he could have it yet.
He was patient and finally got his turn.
Me and Macy

Thursday - I was going to go home Wednesday night but decided to stay another day. We were going to go to Snowbird, but it was windy and we didn't think the Tram would be running. We decided to ride the FrontRunner down to Trax and over to the Gateway.
waiting at the FrontRunner station
(we missed the train we wanted to be on,
so we had to wait 30 minutes)

On the Train...it was a nice ride.
Very comfy, clean and the kids had a good time.
We met Franklin, Amber and Addison down there and let the kids play in the fountain for a bit! They had a great time.
(In the meantime, Macy was pretty fussy and I realized she had exploded out of her diaper and onto her clothes and blanket. I usually take extra of both, but didn't today, because I was taking a lot of snacks and drinks for the kids...of course) So I went to BabyGap and bought a $10 onesie and $17 blanket...oh well!
Isaac on the left and Franklin, Addison and Kelly in the middle
He wanted to wear this so bad.
Another kid had it on and he kept sneaking
over to ask if he could have it yet.
He was patient and finally got his turn.
Thursday - I was going to go home Wednesday night but decided to stay another day. We were going to go to Snowbird, but it was windy and we didn't think the Tram would be running. We decided to ride the FrontRunner down to Trax and over to the Gateway.
(we missed the train we wanted to be on,
so we had to wait 30 minutes)
Very comfy, clean and the kids had a good time.
(In the meantime, Macy was pretty fussy and I realized she had exploded out of her diaper and onto her clothes and blanket. I usually take extra of both, but didn't today, because I was taking a lot of snacks and drinks for the kids...of course) So I went to BabyGap and bought a $10 onesie and $17 blanket...oh well!
Isaac on the left and Franklin, Addison and Kelly in the middle
officially the longest post ever** sorry (the next one might be longer haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment