Monday, December 17, 2007

Lesson in RS Yesterday -

The Only True God and Jesus Christ Whom He Hath Sent
http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-775-15,00.html

This is Elder Holland's talk from October Conference. I didn't hear it or remember hearing it at conference. But, with talk all over the nation with Mitt Romney and other things going on there are many questions about the LDS faith. I think this should answer many questions out there and help us to be able to explain to others what we believe.


Another interesting link:http://www.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/apostle-urges-students-to-use-new-media




Grandma Kathy gave this dress to Ally for Christmas, but she gave all the girls their dresses at Thanksgiving so they could wear them during the Christmas Season. Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Ally looks so cute in her Christmas dress.
That is so neat about your new calling. You will do so good. You are so creative.

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, as if you hadn't been busy enough. I think you need a break from leadership callings. But I guess you must just be good there. I am glad to see that you all look happy and healthy.