Last night we went to Aggie Ice Cream for family night (becoming a tradition...I love it), and then decorated the gingerbread house. We had fun. Glen pretty much had to entertain Isaac while Ally and I decorated. Ally had a great time - and I did too. That icing that you decorate with is like cement - it was a pretty big clean up job! But worth it - I am such a fun mom! (that's what I like to tell myself!!)
I know I look terrible - but oh well. I had taken Isaac to the Doctor in the morning and didn't have time to get ready. (not that I get ready very often anyway). I had one of those internal debates, trying to decide whether to take him to the doctor or not. But, he had an ear infection, so I am glad I took him. We are all doing better now!



4 comments:
You are a fun mom!!! I love making Gingerbread houses- so fun. Last year I bought one of those kit's for Cole, but I ended up having way more fun then he did.
I am trying to decide if I should take my Jayce to the Doctors. The last 2 nights he has woke up screaming and won't stop. I just don't know what to do. Did Isaac have a temp? It is hard to know what to do...
Are you guys coming for Christmas Eve?
I don't think that Isaac ever had a fever. I am not very good at taking the temp, but I didn't ever think he seemed hot.
I think it is an impossible decision to make. When you think you have mothers' intuition - sometimes you just ended up thinking you are crazy - other times you think they are fine and they are not. I don't know what to tell you.
We aren't going to xmas eve this year. We are going to my aunt's in Springville.
FHE!- What's that? Just Kidding. You guys are great parents. Can't wait to see you!
Hey! What is your address?
Post a Comment