Monday, August 30, 2010

isaac

I am going to try to post things more regularly like funny things my kids do - but I am not that good at it.

Today, we were at Les Schwabb getting 2 new tires, the girl that was working at the desk came over to make more popcorn (love Les Schwabb for their popcorn) and Isaac said "That girl is cute!"  haha He has a good eye - because she really was darling.  She had a darling smile and was tall with a long blond ponytail.  Then when we passed her the next time he said "Mom, she smiled at me" haha.  This is the first time he has really ever said anything like that about a girl! Haha - Here we go.


And yes - 2 new tires, front and back brakes (luckily, my husband is awesome and did the brakes himself for $400 cheaper than the quote), and car inspection and registration. All this week. YUCK!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

I am laughing because you said "darling" twice in that post. Kenzee and I had the biggest laugh about words that Grandma Velma used to say. Darling, Heavy, Homely, etc. You never hear those words outside of Utah...

...on the post - you better watch out!!

Katherine said...

haha. I didn't know darling was a utah word. homely I did know was a grandma word. Never heard anyone else say it - actually. :)