Sunday, February 21, 2010

Isaac's first talk in Primary

Well today was a good day at church.  The kids were all good in sacrament.  Then Isaac gave his first talk in primary.  He was so excited and did so good.  When they were announcing who was giving the talks today they said his name and he put both his arms in the air like he was flexing his muscles!  haha It was so cute.  And then when he started, he started laughing and had a hard time stopping to give his talk.  Whenever he starts giggling he has the hardest time stopping.  Of course it happens a lot in prayers and scripture reading! :)  Anyway, he stopped laughing and did a great job!  Love ya bud...can't believe you are a Sunbeam now!

...and Macy was good for Glen the last two hours of church.  :) Maybe we are turning over a new leaf!

1 comment:

Chanell said...

I'm like Isaac- I always find myself giggling at totally innapropriate times- like when the home teachers are here.
Love that he flexed his muscles- I can just see him in high school when they announce him in the starting line-up.