Saturday, November 28, 2009

Released from "Release" Society


Well when we moved to Logan, I was called to be the 2nd counselor in Relief Society over Enrichment.
I had only really been in Primary and it was really nice to get to know all the ladies in my neigborhood through visiting and taking birthday gifts, etc.  I am excited to now be a primary teacher since Isaac(in a month)and Ally are both in Primary now!  I love primary and am excited to be back in there.

I had to bear my testimony in Relief Society when we were released and I said I wasn't sad to be released and kind of relieved, but then cried through it all.  I guess I was a little sad and a lot hormonal! :)
The new presidency gave us BEAUTIFUL flowers!

1 comment:

Dinger said...

I know the feeling. Now that Dan is Young Men's President our lives have gotten crazy. . .mostly good, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made. So glad you get a bit of a break until your next big calling! You are an amazing woman who does such great things!!