Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last week and Labor Day Weekend

Macy is smiling a lot! I was holding the camera in my right hand and trying to get her to smile, so the camera angle is funny!


Macy is liking the swing better! She has fallen asleep in it a few times lately! Yeah!


2nd Day of School (I promise I won't take one EVERY day!)


Macy trying out her Bumbo seat - she isn't quite big enough yet! She is supposed to wait another month! But she is pretty strong!

Big girl in her Bumbo


Sunday after church, we drove down to Layton and had a yummy Sunday dinner with Grandma and Grandpa! Then the kids made cookies! I ate way to many of them, so we went on a walk around the neighborhood!


On Monday, we couldn't decide what to do...But we went to Willow Park and there is a kids fishing pond there. It had a nice deck and shade for Macy. Isaac caught one fish and we threw it back...we had fun!





Then on Mondy afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa stopped by our house on their way home from the Mecham's in Idaho. We had BLT's and enjoyed the nice weather outside!

Glen trying to get Isaac to calm down - fat chance!

2 comments:

Heather J said...

Love all the pics, your kids are getting so big. I loved your comment on facebook abou issac going to school. I think the baby looks more like you than Glen. She is so stinking cute.

Anonymous said...

It is crazy to think that your baby is going to school eh? She looks cute! Maybe if I show Travis the picture of Allie wearing a dress and leggings he will believe me that a lot of girls are wearing them and I'm not trying to embarrest our girls!! HE! HE!