Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Macy Amelia Murdoch

Macy Amelia Murdoch
July 2, 2009
2:23pm @ Logan Regional Hospital
7 lbs, 19 inches long
----------------

I went to the hospital about 7:30 am - they had me hooked up to the pitocin by 8am, Dr. Craig broke my water by 8:30 - by 9:45 my contractions were starting to hurt, so I got my epideral ...AHHH...much better. Then it slowed down a little and I was only dialated to a 5 by 12:30 and was getting anxious. But then at 1:20 or so I started feeling pressure and had the nurse check me. She said - Yep - you are ready. So they called Dr. Craig, but she was doing a hysterectomy still and said that she would be here in 20 minutes...they turned the pictocin off and we waited an hour before she got there, but it was no big deal and then I only pushed3-4 times and Macy was born with little or no pain! Hallelujah! Here are pictures from our exciting day!


---------------
Murdoch Family





------------------
Proud Dad and VERY PROUD big sister and big brother






-------------------
The Allen Family



---------------
Our newest family picture :)

Mom doing Great! So happy to have Macy here...
Our Sweet Girl!

...more to come (this is just day 1)

6 comments:

Caldwells said...

Congrats! What an adorable baby (and Mom too!) You have a cute fam!

Chanell said...

Way to Go! She is so beautiful. Congratulations to the whole family. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Unknown said...

Oh she is so pretty. Congrats. I am glad everything went so well.
You have the cutest family.

Natilie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, we can't wait to see her in real life :)

Maddock Family said...

Way to go girl! She is a cute little peanut! I hope you are doing ok !

Jensen Family said...

Congratulations on your new baby!She is a cute addition to your family!