Wednesday, July 1, 2009

baby coming...

I am getting so excited and anxious and nervous and everything else to have this baby. I am sure that is normal.

I am praying that she will be healthy and HAPPY.

I am nervous about labor and anxious about bringing her home with my other 2 kids.

It makes me feel old to have 3 kids.

It makes me feel happy to have another baby.

I feel blessed to have so much help and support from family and friends.

I am thankful my mom is close and she can come help me.

I am thankful for great in laws that are willing help in any way.

I feel blessed to have a great husband who works so hard and is such a good dad.

I feel blessed to be able to have children.

I am so excited to not be pregnant anymore.

I am so excited to not have to pee 10 times in the night.

I am nervous about not sleeping and being up with the baby.

I can't WAIT to see what SHE looks like.

I can't wait for Ally and Isaac see her.

I can't wait to have a family picture with us all in it.

I can't wait to decide on a name.

I am anxious to lose 50 pounds, but worry about how hard it will be and how long it will take.

I am sort of a basketcase today - can you tell? I just need to straighten up the house and then my friend is watching the kids and I may go get a pedicure.

I will post pics as soon as I can.

5 comments:

me? said...

love the randomness because that's how my life is too. everything will be as it's supposed to be. comforting, huh!?!?

Marianne Martin said...

So Exciting! Can't wait! And your home projects turned out awesome too!

jeanette said...

Brandon just told me the news last night and I saw a cute pic on his phone that Glen sent. Congrats!!!! I'm so glad she is here safely and I love that you decided on Macy after all. I'm really happy for you guys and wish you luck adjusting to being a mom of 3!!!! Congrats!!!!!! Post some pics when you get a chance.

Dana said...

Congrats on Macy (cute name)...I think I can relate to all of these feelings you expressed. So glad she is here!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Grandma called and told us the good news. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures.