
Last Saturday morning we drove up to Glen's sister, Lori's new house in Rigby, Idaho. We had so much fun. Her home is so beautiful and perfect to have guests! We went and bought Settlers of Catan and taught them how to play. We played several times and stayed up late having fun. I actually won a game. My first win in the game (even though it was the practice round to teach Justin and Lori, I am still taking credit :)
Our kids all played very well together and it made for a fun night. We just wished we could have stayed longer. Isaac is still talking about Max and Max's house. Thanks for everything guys!
2 comments:
Now that I've dreamed about that game I think I will conquer. :) I just learned a new card game so be prepared to play when we come down for Grandma's party!
So glad you guys came up we had a blast. It was very nice and relaxing! We can't wait for the next time-and you'll have to make it longer!
I was begining to think you were done blogging.
Your kids are getting so big, we cant wait to see them next week.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment