Isaac had his tonsils and adnoids out on Monday. He did well. The doctor said that his adnoids were huge...I guess you can't really tell how large they are until you get in there. So, we are happy to have them out. He is pretty drugged still. Lortab every 4 hours and ibuprofen in between. When the meds wear off, he is not happy, but as long as he is drugged he does fine. He is eating and drinking pretty well and sleeping good too. He woke up one time the last two nights and I give him so ibuprofen watch a cartoon to let it kick in and then put him back to bed. My mom came up Monday evening and stayed until Tues. afternoon. It was nice to have her here and Glen had Monday and Tuesday off. So today I am on my own, but so far so good. Thanks for thinking of us!

Waiting for surgery - 6:45am

After surgery at home on the couch - he was out of it. - 11:30am

Later that evening - he started feeling much better and was playing with Ally in the basement - 7pm
5 comments:
Oh to have a basement....
I am so happy to hear it went well! I hope that it helps him feel better. It's no fun to see your baby in the hospital, hope it wasn't too traumatic!
I am so glad it went well. How are you doing? I hate when my boys are sick- let alone surgery. He looks like he is doing good. He is such a cute boy....
Oh, I'm so glad he had his surgery and everything went well!! Hope things continue to get better with him:)!
What a tough kid! So glad that everything went well. Miss ya!
The poor little guy! Hope he is doing well! Thanks for the comment too! Your so nice! I have really been trying so it nice for people to notice! Im so glad we can keep in touch this way! Hope you guys have a super Thanksgiving! Love robyn
Post a Comment