Your kids are so cute! I love Isaac's costume. I can't believe you would drive your kids to the rich neighborhood for the good candy... Oh wait that's your neighborhood:) Miss ya!
hey guys, your kids are getting so big i cant believe it! Im so glad you have a blog so i can keep in touch with you, this is robyn by the way! you should look at my blog and we can see how each other is doing,and keep in touch better! I hope all is well and you guys are doing good! ours is bullock1
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love Isaac's costume. I can't believe you would drive your kids to the rich neighborhood for the good candy... Oh wait that's your neighborhood:) Miss ya!
I love their costumes - they look so cute!
hey guys, your kids are getting so big i cant believe it! Im so glad you have a blog so i can keep in touch with you, this is robyn by the way! you should look at my blog and we can see how each other is doing,and keep in touch better! I hope all is well and you guys are doing good! ours is bullock1
Post a Comment