Park day
Playing in the leaves that were starting to drop.
Painting pumpkins


Fall cleanup...we cut down several trees and trimmed several more. Ally picked out her outfit on this Saturday! We thought she looked like Ramona Quimby or something.


Ally's preschool did this display at the Annual Pumpkin Walk in North Logan. We went to check it out!

More playing in the leaves!!!!
Fall cleanup...we cut down several trees and trimmed several more. Ally picked out her outfit on this Saturday! We thought she looked like Ramona Quimby or something.
Ally's preschool did this display at the Annual Pumpkin Walk in North Logan. We went to check it out!
More playing in the leaves!!!!
12 comments:
Fun pictures. Ally and Isaac look like they had a fun Halloween!
I love your big trees! How fun, you guys look great.
I like to dress up to Katherine! This year I thought it would be clever for me to be "night" and Jared to be "day." My family are a bunch of party poopers. Jared would not participate and my kids really don't even get into Halloween. Anyway, your kids are adorable as usual. Leah and Ben were Super girl and super man last year also. When are you inviting us up???
Your kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes. Love your family pictures by the way. Darling!
I loved their Super Man and Wonder Women Costumes. They are darling.
I love fall too. It has been such a pretty fall.
What cute kids! I love that you dressed up for Halloween. Year after year, I don't have time for me because it takes me so long to get my kiddos ready! They looked great.
very cute costumes , and wow that's alot of leaves!
Leave pictures are my favorite.
Halloween is so fun with kids! Your costumes were cute!
Love the super hero costumes. You are the fun mom dressing up- you are always the fun mom!
Hey I love dressing up for Halloween! its soo fun! Your kids look soo cute as super heros! It was fun to catch up on your blog! I dont know if you have mine but its www.memmottmemoris.blogspot.com
love Alison
I love the new family pics! Hope your holidays are going well...They look like they are off to a good start!
Post a Comment