
I read twilight last week and loved it. My sister in law gave me the next 3 to read. I am excited!
I have never been a good reader nor have I enjoyed it, so it was a great accomplishment to read a 500 page book in a few days. And, it was fun. My sister Tracy has read them all and when I went to her house this summer, I decided I needed to read them. So I got new glasses, so I can read better and not get headaches and I did it!
So now I am excited for the movie to come out and to read the other books.
I didn't get what the fuss what all about...now I do!
6 comments:
Yeah!!!
I am glad that you enjoyed it!! It's nice to escape to a fantasy world for a few minutes of the day. I wish I lived a world where I could read minds and see into the future. That would be awesome. Don't ya think?
glad you enjoyed reading! I love it...we should hook up on goodreads. (and, in my opinion, enjoy the first 3 because I didn't like the last 1 - but I am in the far minority on that!)
I was the same way about Twilight. Why would I want to read a long book about vampires? But I loved all the books!
I LOVED the twilight series. I only read them all when the last book came out. I could not put them down, everyday while I was reading them Brandon would come in and say, are you seriously reading again! Addicting!
I was so glad to have the twilight series on a 15 hour flight non stop from here to australia and then another 15 hour flight from there back to here, but with stephanie on my side....it seemed like 2 hours each way! She is the niece of my mom's bff actually! we have some good signed copies glad to hear you joined the throng
OK i am laughing because that is just how it happened for me. Never been a great reader or loved it enough to spend my time doing it. Than the damn Twighlight series. I had them all read in no time at all. I think you will love the last.
Post a Comment